Monday, June 6, 2011

its the simple things

As I sit here in complete silence I find myself thinking about life and how its the simplest things that make me happy. I don't need a big house or fancy car. I'm perfectly happy in our apartment with our small car. I'm happy that we live in a small town where I can just get up and walk into town with the girls. We have a park right across the st from us and that's nice. My town has this AMAZING beach that's free and open for us to go sit in the sun cookout and let the kids play. Even if they are not right next to me the whole time. As long as your kid knows to stay away from the road your golden.
I have friends that aren't so easy to please. And I feel bad for them. I couldn't imagine living my life grumpy because I don't have nice things. I have a wonderful life with my man and kids and wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment